LMPO TRANSPORTATION POLICY BOARD
January 4, 2022
Third Floor Conference Room, City Hall
212 SW 9th Street, Lawton, Oklahoma
- Meeting called to order.
- Roll call and introductions.
- Approval of minutes of the December 7, 2021 meeting.
- Receive a presentation from Robert D. Turner, CPA on the LMPO audit for the period beginning July 1, 2020 and ending June 30, 2021 and consider accepting the audit.
- Consider approving a resolution adopting Amendment 1 to the Fiscal Year 2022 Unified Planning Work Program for the Lawton Metropolitan Transportation Planning Process.
- Hold a public hearing and consider approving a resolution adopting Amendment 1 to the Federal Fiscal Years 2022, 2023, 2024, and 2025 Transportation Improvement Program for the Lawton Metropolitan Area Transportation Study area.
- Consider authorizing disposition of one printer.
a. ODOT Division VII
b. Fort Sill
c. Lawton Fort Sill Regional Airport
d. LMPO Director
“The City of Lawton encourages participation from all of its citizens. If individuals with disabilities who require accessible alternative formats of the agenda and related meeting materials and/or auxiliary aids/services to participate in the meeting, notification to the City Clerk at (580) 581-3305 at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting is encouraged to make the necessary accommodations. The City may waive the 48-hour rule if interpreters for the deaf (signing) or translation services for LEP individuals are not the necessary accommodation.”