LMPO TRANSPORTATION POLICY BOARD
December 10, 2019
Third Floor Conference Room, City Hall
212 SW 9th Street, Lawton, Oklahoma
- Meeting called to order and roll call.
- Approval of minutes of September 24, 2019, meeting.
- Hold a public hearing and consider approving a resolution adopting the 2045 Metropolitan Transportation Plan.
- Receive a presentation from Arledge and Associates on the LMPO audit for the period beginning July 1, 2018 and ending June 30, 2019 and consider accepting the audit.
- Consider establishing a committee to evaluate proposals on the conceptual alignment and feasibility report for a freight route connecting US 62 and the West Lawton Industrial Park.
a. ODOT Division VII
b. Fort Sill
c. Lawton Fort Sill Regional Airport
e. LMPO Director
“The City of Lawton encourages participation from all of its citizens. If individuals with disabilities who require accessible alternative formats of the agenda and related meeting materials and/or auxiliary aids/services to participate in the meeting, notification to the City Clerk at (580) 581-3305 at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting is encouraged to make the necessary accommodations. The City may waive the 48-hour rule if interpreters for the deaf (signing) or translation services for LEP individuals are not the necessary accommodation.”