OCTOBER 25, 2012
CITY HALL AUDITORIUM
212 SW 9TH STREET
- Meeting called to order.
- Approval of minutes of the August 30 and October 11, 2012, meetings.
- Receive presentation by the Oklahoma Department of Transportation on the I-44/US 62 Interchange Improvements and consider authorizing the Chairman to send a letter of support for the project.
- Consider authorizing Staff to advertise a Request for Proposal for audit services.
- Consider authorizing Staff to advertise a Request for Qualifications for the purposes of retaining a planning consultant on an “as needed” basis, to assist with work tasks included in the FY 2013 Unified Planning Work Program.
- Commissioners’ Reports or Comments
- Secretary’s Report
- Audience Participation