LAWTON METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION
OCTOBER 11, 2007
WAYNE GILLEY CITY HALL
1. Meeting called to order and roll call.
2. Approval of Minutes of the June 14, 2007 meeting.
3. Receive presentation from Kimley-Horn Associates, Inc., on the Bicycle
and Pedestrian Plan and provide comments.
4. Reimburse the City of Lawton for transportation planning and Congestion
Mitigation Air Quality (CMAQ) planning for March, April, May, June and July 2007.
5. Commissioners' Reports or Comments
6. Secretary's Report
7. Audience Participation
"The Lawton Metropolitan Planning Organization (LMPO) encourages participation from all of its citizens. If participation at any public meeting is not possible due to a disabilitly, notification to the Planning Division at (580)-581-3375 at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting is encouraged to make the necessary accomodations. The LMPO may waive the 48-hour rule if interpreters for the deaf (signing) is not the necessary accomodation."