LAWTON METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION
APRIL 12, 2007
WAYNE GILLEY CITY HALL
- Meeting called to order and roll call.
- Approval of February 22, 2007 minutes of the meeting.
- Open proposals submitted for the preparation of the Bicycle and Pedestrian Plan.
- Open proposals submitted for the preparation of the Fiscal Year 2006-2007 financial audit for the LMPO.
- Commissioners' Reports or Comments
- Secretary's Report
"The Lawton Metropolitan Planning Organization (LMPO) encourages participation from all of its citizens. If participation at any public meeting is not possible due to a disability, notification to the Planning Division at (580) 581-3375 at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting is encouraged to make the necessary accommodations. The LMPO may waive the 48-hour rule if interpreters for the deaf (signing) is not the necessary accommodation."