LAWTON METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION
FEBRUARY 8, 2007
WAYNE GILLEY CITY HALL
1. Meeting called to order and roll call.
2. Approval of Minutes of the January 25, 2007 meeting.
3. Consider accepting the proposal from Visual Image Advertising for an Air Quality Marketing Plan and authorize the Chairman to execute an agreement for the same.
4. Consider terminating Contract 2004-2 with Evergreen Productions Inc. for an Air Quality Public Awareness Campaign and authorize the Chairman to give notice of termination.
5. Consider amending the Bylaws to change the meeting date.
6. Reimburse the City of Lawton for transportation planning and Congestion Mitigation Air Quality (CMAQ) planning for November 2006.
7. Commissioners' Reports or Comments
8. Secretary's Report
9. Audience Participation
AThe Lawton Metropolitan Planning Organization (LMPO) encourages participation from all of its citizens. If participation at any public meeting is not possible due to a disability, notification to the Planning Division at (580) 581-3375 at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting is encouraged to make the necessary accommodations. The LMPO may waive the 48-hour rule if interpreters for the deaf (signing) is not the necessary accommodation.@